Friday, January 30, 2015

Film Friday // 2

01.23.15 - 01.29.15

The Fault In Our Stars 2014


 
Pain demands to be felt and I feel it every single time I watch this film...The first time I saw it was in theaters with M and, well, I profusely leaked out of my eyes and wore sunglasses to hide the puffiness from the theater employees. By far one of my favorite stories and films of 2014.
 
 
Uptown Girls 2003
 

 
This film used to be one of the only DVDs I owned when I first got a tv in my room (whoa, back in 7th grade?). So, of course, I watched it and only it to sleep. I haven't actually seen in since then but I never realized how short it is! I absolutely wish it was loner so I could see more of my fav B-Murphs. Ultimately, one of my favorite actors and movies!
 
 
Maleficent 2014

 

Honestly, one of my favorite Disney reworks in a while. Angelina has always been one of my favorites and her as Maleficent is just simply outstanding, magnetic! I always found myself sympathizing with her and putting down other characters I never would've. I've been putting off watching this movie because I thought that I would eventually dislike Angie the Great but it only made me love her incredibly more! Elle Fanning did wonderful as Aurora but Maleficent always stole the show, along with Diaval (also one of my favorite characters). The thing that got me hooked right away was the visuals and amazing CG. I'm a stickler for a good visuals and  killer concept art. Here's some that I found:
 


 

Photos from here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here.
 
x N

0 comments:

Post a Comment