Saturday, January 31, 2015

labyrinthine // february '15 playlist

I've actually been working on this one since the beginning of January :) It's a bit bigger than the rest of my playlists but I couldn't figure out which songs I liked best so I chose them all!

Here's the lineup yo:

Sam's Town - 2006/Live from Abbey Road by The Killers
Guilty Filthy Soul by AWOLNATION
Don't Play by Travi$ Scott & he 1975
Something In The Way Live at MTV Unplugged by Nirvana
Girlfriend In A Coma - 2011 Remastered Version by The Smiths
Heart Lie Yours by Willamette Stone
Sad Sad City by Ghostland Observatory
Keep Yourself Warm by Frightened Rabbit
The Jet Lag Blues by Elephant Revival
Dead Rabbit Hopes by The Shoe
His Gorgeousness by The Show
Pretty Face by Soley
All Those Friendly People by Funeral Suits
Villages by Alpine
Travelling by The Paper Lions
Raggamuffin by Selah Sue
L.I.F.EG.O.E.S.O.N. by Noah And The Whale
Puzzle Pieces by Saint Motel
Big Parade by The Lumineers
Trojans by Atlas Genius
Girl from the North Country by Bob Dylan & Johnny Cash
Ends of the Earth by Lord Huron
Hate Me by Blue October
Little Grace by Hippo Campus
Wait Up by Bogan Via
I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) by Sleeping At Last
King of Carrot Flowers Pt. 1 by Neutral Milk Hotel
Tonight You Belong To Me by Eddie Vedder & Cat Power
Duel Of The Fates from Star Wars Episode: I by John Williams
Brain Stew by Green Day
Flawless Remix by Beyoncé & Nicki Minaj
Beautiful War by Kings of Leon
Temple by Kings of Leon
Knocked Up by Kings of Leon
Judy Is A Punk - Remastered Version by Ramones
Brand New Key by Melanie
Awake My Soul by Mumford & Sons
Back Down the Black by Boy & Bear
Glacier (Atu Remix)by James Vincent McMorrow
All I Wanted by Paramore
Hang Me Up To Dry by Cold War Kids
Last Nite by The Strokes
Witching Hour by Little Green Cars
Tenenbaum by The Paper Kites
Bros by Wolf Alice
Sun Shy by Dresses
Anklebiters by Paramore
I. Flight Of The Navigator by Childish Gambino
Only One by Kanye West & Paul McCartney

Make sure to check it out on Spotify!
 
x N

0 comments:

Post a Comment