Friday, January 23, 2015

Recent Purchases // 1.23.15

I recently received a few things from my mum and purchased a few things and I wanted to show you them because THEY LOOK SO NICE! Here they are:

i. Free People Wanderer Mini Dress
 (or "tunic" on me)




 

 

 
 (genuinely had no clue this was a maternity sweater???)
 


 
 


 


 
I thoroughly enjoyed taking these photos (even if it was a quick 20 minutes). I use a tiny point and shoot, a Sony DSC-W710 but turned out better than I thought they would! I think the difficult part was the background as mine is black AND white, it's hard to figure placement. I don't like to splurge or brag and I don't spend money that often but I just figured "hey why not take pretty pictures of these pretty things??". I want to thank M for the cute hanger prop :)
 
x N
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment