Saturday, February 7, 2015

More Videos I Just Can't Get Over



FourFiveSeconds

The first time I heard this song, I fell in love. I've recently started listening to Kanye more and now tat Rihanna has collaborated with him and Paul, I'm that much more ecstatic. I love that artists are developing into different genres and becoming well rounded. It's fascinating.




Star Wars: The Fore Awakens

I honestly thought this was a joke at first. New Star Wars movie?? WHAT? I'm so stoked I can't even explain it.



The Avengers: Age of Ultron

I know I'm quite honestly the biggest geek but...The twins are in this one, a new villain, more ScarJo. I'm speechless. This film also looks more dark and intense than the last one.




Rainbow Sponge Lady

I cannot get over this lady. I'm not sure if she's on drugs or if she's inhaled too many fumes but she's exciting. Her nails are also insanely great. I don't think she realizes how many innuendos happened but it's the greatest.




Gilbert Gottfried Reads Fifty Shades of Grey

I'm crying. I absolutely detest 50 Shades but this is the pinnacle moment in the book's history.




Medieval Land Fun-Time World

Even if you're not a GoT fan, please witness the greatness that is bad lip reading. I won't get over this ever.

 x N

0 comments:

Post a Comment