Saturday, June 20, 2015

Film Saturday???

For the past two weeks, I have kept together a list of the films I've watched/rewatched/have been dying to watch. I do not have gifs or photos for you to reconcile with but hey, here it is?

06.05.15 - 06.20.15
Pacific Rim
My brother told me that we'd be drift compatible and I think that's beautiful.

Ask Me Anything
The little girl in this story is a wreck and I'm sorry for anyone who does this kind of stuff on the regular and does not get called out on it. Do not watch this movie with a parent or grandparent of any sort because your just throwing yourself under a bus. But also Britt Robertson is one of my all time favs (not just because her and Dylan Obrien were a thing ok).

Your Highness
I used to smoke a lot of pot and think this stuff was funny. My family still thinks it is so I enjoy them and I watching it in a group effort.

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
These movies are etched into my skin and burned into my brain. HP4EVR

Forrest Gump
JENNAY I actually don't know how I feel about this movie but its popular and I know every line? I've just seen it alot randomly.

Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of The Ring
My life is in the hands of young Frodo and co. and I do not wish to part from them ever. I am precious and so is this movie.

From Justin to Kelly
I HATE THIS MOVIE. THE ACTING SCREAMED NOOB AND THE CHOREOGRAPHY WAS ONE LEG SHAKE FROM HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL. I ACTUALLY WATCHED THIS TWICE BECAUSE MY ROOMMATE LIVES FOR THE EARLY 2000S.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt 2
I told you these movies don't escape that easily...

Jurassic World
The main character wore heels and a white dress the whole time, she's one tough cookie and I love her. Also, Chris Pratt is my dear child that I hold close in case of emergency meltdowns. He has battle raptors BATTLE RAPTORS! I'm obsessed.

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
I read half of this book before the movie and I'm not sure I'm motivated to read the rest? Oh but I'll finish it anyway lol lol

So that's it for my sarcastic take on my Film Fridays. I dislike how this post turned out but I love lists, they make me feel in charge. Have fun watching! x Nat

0 comments:

Post a Comment