Monday, June 1, 2015

zeus // june '15 playlist


Sorry about the short, tiny playlist but it is available here and track list here:

Bitch Better Have My Money by Rihanna
Trouble On My Mind by Pusha T
4u by Blackbear
Giants by Bear Hand
Flashed Junk Mind by Milky Chance
Burning by The Whitest Boy Alive
We Come Running by Youngblood Hawke
Promise by Ben Howard
Carry On My Wayward Son by Kansas
Can't Pretend by Tom Odell
Honey by Swim Deep
My Song 5 by Haim
Kemosabe by Everything Everything
Vagabond by Wolfmother
Homesick by Catfish and the Bottlemen
Seven Nation Army by Zella Day
Ride by Twenty One Pilots
Lane Boy by Twenty One Pilots
Master Pretender by First Aid Kit
All The Pretty Girls by Kaleo
Go For It by CRUISR

If you want to check out other playlists I've done over the past few months, check this out!

twitter - instagram - tumblr - youtube - spotify - polyvore

0 comments:

Post a Comment