Saturday, July 11, 2015

Book List // 2







If I Stay by Gayle Forman

As soon as I finished this book, I went to watch the movie. I loved both! The story is about a girl going into a coma and she somehow can "walk" around the hospital and see family, friends and her inexplicably wonderful boyfriend. But she has to make an important decision on whether she wants to stay or not. This made me cry to be honest! It is in first person but it's in the head of a very intelligent young girl so I was thrilled.



Allegiant by Veronica Roth

I still haven't finished this book....I found pictures of the week I bought this book and I was so pumped but, sadly, it has been a year since then and I'm only 10% in. I accidentally found out about the ending from a fellow book lover and now I"m not to thrilled to finish? I've just lost momentum and patience with this book. The first two, Divergent and Insurgent, were awesome and I loved them but I don't really know what happened? Sorry to say that I'm not sure when I'll actually finish....I do have Game of Thrones to catch up on!

Thank you for checking out my sort-of-book-review! I have read plenty more since these and I will continue to post them as they come. I am excited to run through this year with a book schedule and to have gotten rid of my reading block. Recommend books to me too! I love YA novels and series most of all, fantasy, supernatural, young love, the whole bit! Thank you and comment, please.

x Nat

0 comments:

Post a Comment