Friday, July 17, 2015

Film Friday // 4


Remember to check out my tags on tumblr to see what movies I really enjoy and have found wonderful edits and gifsets for! I love different forms of expression and people can find it in a tiny looped and professionally colored GIF and I love it.

Here are the films I've watched the past four weeks:

06.21.15 - 07.17.15

The Boondock Saints
Narnia: Prince Caspian
Would You Rather
Doom
If I Had Wings
Grandma's Boy
10 Things I Hate About You (x2)
and then that time I fell in a Thomas Mann rut because I couldn't find Me + Earl + The Dying Girl online...
Barely Lethal
Beautiful Creatures
Project X
Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters
Magic Mike XXL
Atlantis: The Lost Empire
Batman
Casper

I am almost certain I've been cutting back on movies due to my ever growing need of books...It's a never ending circle of self destruction to be really honest.

x Nat

0 comments:

Post a Comment