Wednesday, July 1, 2015

The Struggles of Being an Always-Klutz

Today, I cracked my 2nd Windows Phone screen. That's now...four smart phones I've unintentionally destroyed with the power of not paying attention. 3 iPhones and now two Nokia Lumia 1020s. I didn't even know it was possible to break Nokias anymore???

The worst part of this is that the phone is the only way I get through to the world wide web. Due to the fact that one dismal day a year and a half ago, I left my headphones in between my laptop screen and keyboard, closed it, and managed to hide it under a blanket before returning and slamming my knee down onto the waiting disaster. All I have is a shitty phone with minimal apps and an already touchy screen....hello cracks from the lower right corner, spidered right into my heart and destroying any sanity I have left after trying to save enough to fix my computer.

If I hadn't known that would eventually do this again, I wouldn't be so calm. I knew this was coming, it had to happen. I've been dropping the giant yellow thing for the past week. 13 times at least! But I also knew it would happen because, its inevitable. I am a walking train wreck.

Today, I drove my mom to the store and realized that her car has holes in it, holes that weren't there when she bought the thing. They're from me. From when I'd accidently dropped a cigarette or my friend in the passenger seat was wagging their hands around and bumped the burning death stick into the vulnerable sunshade above them
I am ridiculous.

I trip on obvious things, I smash valuable things, I say the wrong things, I forget valuable information. What am I but one giant accident after another? An expensive accident at that. I am a klutz and I don't know how to stop.

x Nat

0 comments:

Post a Comment