Saturday, August 1, 2015

aestas // august '15 playlist


New month, new tunes. Speaking of new, One Direction released their new single from the quartet DAYS after I saw them in concert and I'm a little bitter sprinkled with proud. I actually didn't get great pictures due to lack of stable hands and screaming so all I have is this instagram photo. Believe me, I am only mildly proud of this. sigh

Moving on, here's the playlist:

Waiting Game by Banks
Sunset Lover by Petit Biscuit
Cool For The Summer by Demi Lovato
Suicide Saturday by Hippo Campus
Intro by the XX
Tipsy by J-Kwon
Pony by Ginuwine
Vile Iowa by Bear Hands
Pumped Up Kicks by Foster The People
Hey Now by London Grammar
Seven Devils by Florence + The Machine
The Art Teacher by Rufus Wainwright
Carried Away by Great Good Fine Ok
Your Graduation by Modern Baseball
Coming Over filous remix by James Hersey
212 by Azealia Banks
Stay Low by Ryn Weaver
I've Got You by McFly
Everything About You by One Direction
I Always Knew by The Vaccines
Throw Shade by Cruisr
Quesadilla by Walk The Moon
Drag Me Down by One Direction

Also, I saw the wonderful Ryn Weaver last week in Minneapolis and she was lovely before the show, during and after. I gave her my crystal necklace because she said someone had stolen hers from her. I hope she adores it as much as I did :) In August, I will be seeing Walk The Moon and Hippo Campus live! I'm so incredibly pumped and you'll hear more from me!
x Nat

0 comments:

Post a Comment