Tuesday, August 4, 2015

TBR: August 2015

This list is much shorter than the last and I'm honestly just trying to gauge what is realistic for me? I'm really behind on my July TBR thanks to throwing myself back into the tv shows The Vampire Diaries and The Office. I've never watched the entirety of The Office, only one episode here or there,but I'm entirely in love with it! Remember to stay up to date on my blog through Bloglovin where I keep up to date on my followers and their blogs :)

August TBR:

Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
I watched the movie not knowing how long it actually was and completely loved the concept but it was just a little off? So I opted to check out the book.

The Maze Runner by James Dashner
I STILL HAVE NOT WATCHED THE MOVIE DESPITE IT STARRING DYLAN BECAUSE I REFUSE TO BEFORE I READ THE BOOK

The Evolution of Mara Dyer and The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
The first book was a little interesting and there's still some things unanswered so I'll check out the rest of the series despite my skeptical thoughts on whether this series is supernatural or not? It's complicated.

A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
I'M ALWAYS A SLUT FOR SOME SJM

Wow, there was a lot of yelling in this post. I'll just go lay down with a book for a while...

x Nat

0 comments:

Post a Comment