Thursday, August 20, 2015

Update

Here's some new info and things about my life that you may or may not care about:

I have joined Goodreads! It's so great and holds my ever growing TBR list and books I own and what I'm reading/how far into said book I am. I also inevitably joined a few book clubs like my local YA book club and this really cool YA club that I just enjoy and have a few new friends in. It's just wow! Check it out!

I am also so sad to say I am taking back what I said in my August TBR. I thought up that list half way through the first Mara Dyer book and by the end, I honestly wasn't interested. The writing got confusing sometimes and nothing was straight forward so I gave that up two pages into the second book :( I have been working on my repertoire of manga and YA though! Fairy Tail, Soul Eater, Sarah J. Maas and Diana Gabaldon have been keeping me company.

Plus, I am ditching my "book lists" and going to straight reviews on new books and books that were intriguing and interesting. I won't be doing ALL the books I read (oh, that would be a novel in itself) but if you'd like me to review a book, I can! I do have two book lists left to type out that I've written in my little composition notebook and have taken pictures for so those will be up soon!

On the note of films, I've literally watched a single Harry Potter film since my last Film Friday. That's it. One film. I'm a little salty about the lack of time I have been giving myself for films because I really wanted to go see Me and Earl and The Dying Girl (which I highly disliked in book form, really...like REALLY) while it was still in theaters and I never went? I'll push myself to watch more but this weekend I have a festival to go see and next weekend I have another concert to go to. During the week I work two jobs and I am pretty sure I am a walking dead man, let's be real. I'll try!

I have also updated my twitter and instagram user names to just spice it up a bit. Twitter is here and instagram is here!

All the love x Nat

0 comments:

Post a Comment