Tuesday, September 1, 2015

solstice // september '15 playlist

In the past two months, I've seen more bands live than I care to admit. With Minneapolis not that far from where I live, I and a lot of my friends take advantage of this. I have included some of these wonderful performers and current loves of my life in my September playlist. Here ya go:

Hide by Little May
Big Jet Plane by Angus & Julia Stone
Exit Fears by Ceremony
Which Witch by Florence + The Machine
Spiderhead by Cage the Elephant
1234 by Feist
Naive by the Kooks
A-Punk by Vampire Weekend
We Move Like The Ocean by Bad Suns
Kelsey by Metro Station
Northern Wind by City and Colour
Sea of Love by Cat Power
Teenage Icon by the Vaccines
Never Going Back by Fleetwood Mac
Wolves by Phosphorescent
Moon by Foals
Song 2 by Blur
Ivy & Gold by Bombay Bicycle Club
Souls by Hippo Campus
South by Hippo Campus
Fallout by Catfish and the Bottlemen
Medusa by Dirty Heads
The Famm by Marty Grimes
The Hills by the Weeknd
Mustang Kids by Zella Day

Here's the link to the Spotify playlist! Enjoy!

x Nat

0 comments:

Post a Comment