Monday, January 11, 2016

a plethora of playlists

I know I haven't posted any of my playlists on my blog recently but I do have them readily available on the first of each month over on my Spotify!

Here's what ya missed:

doe eyed // nov 15
adj. / having large, gentle, dark eyes
25 tracks / 105 minutes

transcendent // dec 15
adj. / beyond or above the range of normal or merely physical human experience
17 tracks / 60 minutes

clodagh // jan 16
irish name / an irish river
16 songs / 56 minutes

I'm actually quite proud that I've stuck to putting together these monthly emotion bringers. It's a funny thing to know how you were feeling and thinking and doing when you heard that song or thought of this artist. Music is essentially what plays in my head and I just want to show everyone what I see :)

x Nat

0 comments:

Post a Comment