Friday, February 17, 2017

Current Makeup Wishlist February 2017


I've always been someone who's more into the skincare portion of beauty. I have sooo many tiny empty Lush pots just holding up space in my little room because I either receive them as gifts or forget I bought something the last time I ever went to a Lush. (P.S. my fav Lush location is the one on the Vegas Strip because they've always been so nice anytime I go! Not that any others are awful! Most other locations are way to busy and I never get helped as decently)
Anyway, I never got completely in to makeup. I never owned super nice primer or even brushes. I've been building a collection as of recently, meaning it's been a SLOW process. It started out with two Real Techniques brushes a year and a half ago, then trying out some Tarte Amazonian clay foundation (a favorite!), and now, as of last week, an "expensive" Lorac palette and Urban Decay primer. I've fallen head first, full and heavy into the makeup scene...Now if only I could afford these AMAZING products.

(Disclaimer: In no way am I asking for these products or expecting them as gifts. They are simply products I'd like to try.)

Palettes:

Juvia's Place Nubian Eyeshadow Palette


Violet Voss Holy Grail Eye Shadow Palette


Recently, a very new makeup artist named Marissa Melhorn created this look that people started to steal and not credit. She came out with a tutorial finally after people encouraged her to stand up for what's hers and do what she loves! I think she is a great girl and very witty and gorgeous inside and out. In the look, she uses this palette and I AM WEAK. I absolutely love mattes but this palette also comes with metallic and satins. Apparently Holy Grail is also very similar in color and quality to ABH's Modern Renaissance palette. Same price yet wayyyyyyy more options.

The Balm Meet Matt(e) Trimony palette


Colourpop Presh-adorbs Set
Not just the eyeshadows but the three lippies as well! The only thing missing from the set would be the Bardot blush in this photo. I need ALL of the fall colors!!!


Face:

L'Oréal Infallible Pro-Glow Foundation

Nyx Cosmetics Total Control Drop Foundation
I'm actually very excited to try this new product out. I love the dropper and the fact that it comes in so many different colors. I'm just nervous about the runniness of it.


ABH Foundation Stick in Mink
I'm really afraid of testing out contour palettes because everything is usually wayyyyyyy too orange for my skin tone. I want to try out this stick because in photos it seems very gray which I am very in to.
A photo posted by Saj (@sswithyou) on


Lips:

KVD Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Witches
Another liquid lipstick that I am absolutely neeeeeding! A friend recently let me try this as a swatch and I fell in love. Kat Von D has insanely pigmented, cruelty-free products that come in large selection. It's a bit pricey but it's totally worth the hype.


Brushes:

Morphe Set 686 - 18 Piece Vegan Brush Set
Yes to vegan. Yes to Morphe.

Okay, that should be everything on my makeup hopefuls list. I recently had a huge ulta haul that I didn't post anywhere but maybe I'll get around to? I recently did a Colourpop haul if you wanted to check that out! Thank you x


Heading image from pinterest with no source link. Every photo is from respected instagram except the last one which was from pinterest with no source link.

0 comments:

Post a Comment